Many homeowners dream of being able to build a custom home. Having a home designed for your family’s specific needs and preferences, tailored down to the exact finishes you’ve dreamed about? What’s not to love about that? But to do it right and not encounter unexpected expenses in your loan process? That is key.
If you want the process to go smoothly, you need to work with someone who is not only a certified mortgage planner, but is also a construction loan specialist.
Ed Currie and his team work hard to support and educate home builders through the process. And our construction servicing group is delighted to help you work with title vendors and inspectors throughout the project. We’ll even guide you through a pain-free process that may actually save you money.
Some financing options to consider:
- Purchase up to 10 acres of vacant land for new construction or recreational purposes.
- Our lot loan gives you up to five years to allow enough time for construction.
- Save money with competitive rates on an affordable loan for your new home site.
- Once the land is purchased, we can provide construction loan financing for building your new home.
- Plus, you can use your lot equity toward the down payment of a construction loan.
- Apply once to acquire a convenient two-phase loan.
- Enjoy lower fees than those of two individual loans.
- Initial loan pays contractors throughout construction.
- Loan rolls automatically into an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) when construction is complete.
- Option to convert to a fixed-rate mortgage.
Interest-Only Construction Loans
- Finance up to 90% of the cost of construction or appraised value, whichever is lower (restrictions may apply).
- Get competitive rates.
- Enjoy permanent financing option with a low down payment.
- The perfect choice when completing your new home depends on the sale of your current home.
- A short-term loan that allows you to start construction now.
- Bridges the gap until your current home is sold.
Looking for help finding the loan that’s right for your next project? Ed Currie has helped thousands of families with their construction loans. So don’t let your dream home stay just a dream. Get the expertise you need to get started and schedule an appointment today for your free consultation. For more tips and our latest updates, check us out on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest!